Tables
Author Message
 Tables

Does anyone have any snippits of Dylan code which shows how to make and
use tables? I have some code which at the moment uses a list of lists but
which would be more elegant with a table of lists with a <symbol> as the
key, at the moment the key symbol is appended to the lists and the code
requires some fancy work to get around this.

Thanks for any help

--
Gareth J Baker
Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, WA4 4AD, UK

Mon, 14 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting data from TPS table to MS SQL 7 table getting wrong values

2. Converting from TPS tables to MSSQL 2000 tables

3. Lookup to ODBC table repositions browse to 1st row in table

4. Classy(2) demo of creating a table class based upon a table structure

5. Generic Table -- Hash Table Implementation Module

6. Jump table without the table?

7. (or (gethash key table) (setf (gethash key table) new-value))

8. [incr Tcl] table widget v1.01 -- table-1.01.tar.gz

9. Table Widgets with Table and Row Adaptors

10. How do I output database table info into a LabVIEW table or listbox?

11. I want to print a table using the append text table to vi...

12. connection to an Access mdb, a table is a linked table at MS SQL server, connection problem