Gwydion Dylan 2.1-19980916 snapshot release
Author Message
 Gwydion Dylan 2.1-19980916 snapshot release

Gwydion Dylan implements most of Apple's Dylan<tm> programming language for
Unix systems. It was originally written by the Gwydion Project at CMU, and
includes a bytecode interpreter and a Dylan-to-C compiler.  Because of a
number of bugs (and the absence of shared library support), Gwydion is not
currently suitable for serious programming projects.  Nonetheless, it
should prove interesting to Dylan fans and people who like advanced
programming languages.

This month's snapshot includes a LinuxPPC port by Andreas Bogk, new Solaris
binaries from Ole Tetlie, C-to-Dylan callback support by Peter Housel and a
vastly improved Emacs dylan-mode courtesy of Harlequin, Ltd (and
others). Peter Housel has also worked extensively on cleaning up and adding
to the documentation.

Maintainers:       http://www.*-*-*.com/
Original authors: http://www.*-*-*.com/
Manuals (new!):   http://www.*-*-*.com/
FTP:              ftp://berlin.ccc.de/pub/gd/
Mirror:           ftp://ftp.fu-berlin.de/pub/unix/languages/dylan/

To subscribe to the Gwydion Dylan mailing list, send a message with the

announcements only, try "gd-announce"). We're especially interested in
hearing from people who want to port Gwydion Dylan to Rhapsody, who like to
stomp bugs, or who want to hack advanced compilers. Several volunteers have
started work on Debian and GDB debugging support.

The Gwydion Dylan Maintainers

--
Gwydion Dylan Development -> http://www.*-*-*.com/
"We're fully buzzword-compliant."

Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Gwydion Dylan 2.1-19980916 snapshot release

Sounds spiffy!

Where can we find just the improved emacs dylan-mode without downloading
all of Gwydion to get it? I can't find it on the ftp site, and the CVS
browser spits binary gobbledygook at me.

Thanks,
Adam

Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gwydion Dylan 2.2.0 Released

2. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.9 Released

3. Gwydion Dylan Release 2.3.5

4. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.4 Released

5. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.3 released

6. Zathras (was Re: Gwydion Dylan 2.3.2 Release)

7. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.2 Release

8. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.1 Released

9. Gwydion Dylan 2.2.0 Released

10. Gwydion Dylan 2.1.3 Released