Duplicate messages.
Author Message
 Duplicate messages.

I would like to apologise for the fact that messages to comp.lang.dylan have
been duplicated by Harlequin this afternoon. This has been caused by the
info-dylan mirror to news. I am posting this message and this will work as a
test to ensure that the problem has been fixed ( I hope ). I will send out
cancel messages for the duplicates from this site.

--
James Beal - Sysadmin Phone 01954 78506 Fax 01954 785444
I have great faith in fools.Self-confidence, my friends call it. :E.A. Poe

Fri, 19 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. duplicate messages

2. Duplicate messages

3. LOGO-L> duplicate messages

4. label DEVMODE duplicated warning message

5. Duplicate CW-Talk Messages

6. LOGO-L> logo-l message duplicates

7. Duplicate label error - no duplicate!

8. Replace standard MESSAGE function in C4 with own message function

9. How to mapp clarion message to my message procedure

10. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

11. output color message (text) to a message box (string)

12. How to retrive forwarded message from multipart message body