Learning Dylan?
Author Message
 Learning Dylan?

Where can I find a guide or list of commands for learning Dylan?

        BlackRose

        http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 05 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning Dylan?

Quote:
>Where can I find a guide or list of commands for learning Dylan?

  You may want to pick up the Apple Dylan Technology Release. It's $39.95
(product number M4724Z/A when you call 1-800-282-2732) and includes 11
inches of manuals. A few are specific to the Apple Dylan development
environment, but there is plenty in the "Dylan Reference" manual (about 500
pages) that comes with the release.
  What other platforms is Dylan available for? Even if you don't want to
use a Mac, the reference manual will probably be usefull.

  I'm still working my way through the "Programming in Apple Dylan" manual.
I want to dive right in but just don't have time to devote all my time to
it... So little time, so much to do.

rob

This message was created and sent using the {*filter*}dog Mail System

Fri, 06 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning Dylan?

Quote:
>Where can I find a guide or list of commands for learning Dylan?

  You may want to pick up the Apple Dylan Technology Release. It's $39.95
(product number M4724Z/A when you call 1-800-282-2732) and includes 11
inches of manuals. A few are specific to the Apple Dylan development
environment, but there is plenty in the "Dylan Reference" manual (about 500
pages) that comes with the release.
  What other platforms is Dylan available for? Even if you don't want to
use a Mac, the reference manual will probably be usefull.

  I'm still working my way through the "Programming in Apple Dylan" manual.
I want to dive right in but just don't have time to devote all my time to
it... So little time, so much to do.

rob

This message was created and sent using the {*filter*}dog Mail System

Fri, 06 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Learning Dylan?

Quote:
>Where can I find a guide or list of commands for learning Dylan?

  You may want to pick up the Apple Dylan Technology Release. It's $39.95
(product number M4724Z/A when you call 1-800-282-2732) and includes 11
inches of manuals. A few are specific to the Apple Dylan development
environment, but there is plenty in the "Dylan Reference" manual (about 500
pages) that comes with the release.
  What other platforms is Dylan available for? Even if you don't want to
use a Mac, the reference manual will probably be usefull.

  I'm still working my way through the "Programming in Apple Dylan" manual.
I want to dive right in but just don't have time to devote all my time to
it... So little time, so much to do.

rob

This message was created and sent using the {*filter*}dog Mail System

Fri, 06 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie: Learning Dylan

2. Learning Dylan

3. Ok the best option for learning Dylan is ?

4. Learning Dylan

5. Learning DYLAN

6. Learning the Apple Dylan TR Framework.

7. What I learned from building Dylan/Thomas

8. archives of info-dylan/comp.lang.dylan available

9. Dylan vs DyLan

10. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

11. lazy.dylan 0.1 -- add ML/Scheme-style lazy evaluation to Dylan

12. Dylan and Java [was: Harlequin Dylan - Update]