Good luxck on ICFP.
Author Message
 Good luxck on ICFP.

I know that dylan users enter ICFP and that OCaml has
received a big boost of interest because of it's preformance.
Dylan could use such a boost. So good luck to all.

Thaddeus L. Olczyk, PhD
Think twice, code once.

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:19:08 GMT
 Good luxck on ICFP.

Quote:
> I know that dylan users enter ICFP and that OCaml has
> received a big boost of interest because of it's preformance.
> Dylan could use such a boost. So good luck to all.

Thanks.  We're looking forward to learning what the task is in just
under 18 hours from now...

-- Bruce

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:12:39 GMT

1. ICFP Programming Contest (i)

2. ICFP Programming Contest (i)

3. Announce: ICFP programming contest

4. call for papers ICFP 2001

5. Reminder: ICFP programming contest (Sat)

6. Fw: Jforum: ICFP 2000 Programming Contest, August 26-29, 2000

7. ICFP 2000 Preliminary Program (updated)

8. ICFP 2000 Preliminary Program

9. ICFP FPL'98 Contest: a qualified success for J.

10. ICFP Functional Programming Contest

11. ICFP Contest Package for J Programmers

12. ICFP functional programming contest -- deadline correction