Sorry, but...
Author Message
 Sorry, but...

Sorry to send this to the info-dylan broadcast input, but I'm not sure
what the administrative address for info-dylan subscription changes is,
and with Apple's server gone, I couldn't track down an FAQ... sob,sob.

just do it.  If anyone wants to flame me and accidentally in the process
tell me how to change my address properly, fire away!

Thanks.
Bryan Carpenter

Mon, 13 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Sorry, but...

Quote:

> Sorry to send this to the info-dylan broadcast input, but I'm not sure
> what the administrative address for info-dylan subscription changes is,
> and with Apple's server gone, I couldn't track down an FAQ... sob,sob.

> just do it.  If anyone wants to flame me and accidentally in the process
> tell me how to change my address properly, fire away!

        I have changed your entry as you have requested. Below are
instructions for any one else who wants to ether subscribe or unsubscribe

message with the body help. In particular the server understands the
following commands

    subscribe <list> [<address>]
        Subscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) to the named <list>.

    unsubscribe <list> [<address>]
        Unsubscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) to the named <list>.

eg

followed by

James Beal -sysadmin, Phone 01954 785406 Fax 01954 785444
I've seen the Information SuperHighway and it is coned-off -- Steve Bell

Mon, 13 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TEST, sorry

2. sorry, just testing...

3. sorry, but a disappointing performance report

4. Sorry about extra copies

5. Sorry for extra copies

6. About the APL book - AUCTION - sorry.

7. Sorry about the reposts

8. I Am Very Sorry!!!

9. Sorry: I had to try it!

10. Sorry: I had to try it!

11. T-Gen ported to vw5i uploaded to cincom wiki (again -- sigh, and sorry)

12. Buggered image in VW (sorry, I just watched Notting Hill)