New in Dylan - Ask for software suggestion
Author Message
 New in Dylan - Ask for software suggestion

Hello,

I found some descriptions of the Dylan language and I would like to
learn and try it.

I am working on a Macintosh (Performa 5300/16Mo/1,2Go) an would be
happy if someone could suggest me the right software(s) to use and the
place where I could get it.

thank you in advance.
Michel.

Sat, 12 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 New in Dylan - Ask for software suggestion
hi,

i'm also new in dylan. but i only search a tutorial or something equal to
learn it. actually i use mindy and the DRM, but this is a very painfull
job to learn dylan. can anyone help me ??

thanx for your reply
ulrich schreiner

Mon, 14 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 New in Dylan - Ask for software suggestion

Quote:
> I found some descriptions of the Dylan language and I would like to
> learn and try it.

Check out http://devtools.apple.com and look for the Dylan Technology
release.  It's really cheep at about $40 (US), but comes with LOTS of
documentation, and the Dylan Technology Ref CD-ROM.

Scott Tury

Tue, 15 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dylan World Suggestions...

2. Lava Software launches revolutionary new software distribution system

3. New software for a New Year

4. need Reporting software suggestions

5. Some Software Design Rules and Some eiffel language suggestions

6. suggestions for software analysis course

7. Software Design using Dylan

8. Dylan and Distributed Software

9. CW WISH LIST AND SUGGESTIONS New in 2.0!

10. CW WISH LIST AND SUGGESTIONS New in 2.0!

11. CW WISH LIST AND SUGGESTIONS New in 2.0!

12. Suggestions for new Eiffel features