UK/CA/MASS - Programmers for Unique Developments
Author Message
 UK/CA/MASS - Programmers for Unique Developments

OUR FIRM:
Our firm is a respected, rapidly growing organization,
noted for product excellence and the effectiveness of our
supporting consultancy.  We are active in the publishing
industry and have created one of the most respected
system offerings directed toward the intelligence and
law enforcement communities.

Our system offerings are reputed to be among the
most flexible and powerful of the tools available
to clients and are respected as such by our large
international user base.

We attribute much of this success to the key roles
played by our technical staff.  The firm is driven by
technical excellence and by a close working
relationship with our users.   Our organization is
very conscious of technical excellence, and, accordingly,
holds the staff in high regard.

POSITION:  (4)  Device Driver Programmer

LOCATION:  (2)USA, CA, Menlo Park/Palo Alto
                 (2)USA, MA, Cambridge

SALARY:  $60k - $75k

REQUIREMENTS:

C programming in the PC or Macintosh environment
Low level OS experience with '95/NT  and/or Macintosh
Printer device driver experience
SCSI device driver experience

WOULD BE NICE:

5+ yrs experience

POSITION:  Jr. Programmer

LOCATION:  USA, MA, Cambridge

SALARY:  $50k - $65k

REQUIREMENTS:

C programming in the PC or Macintosh environment
Experience developing in '95/NT  and/or Macintosh
BS or MS in Computer Science

WOULD BE NICE:

Perl Scripts
Makefile

POSITION:  (2)  Jr. Programmer

LOCATION:  USA, CA, Menlo Park/Palo Alto

SALARY:  $50k - $65k

REQUIREMENTS:

C programming in the PC or Macintosh environment
Experience developing 32 bit applications ('95/NT  and/or Power PC)
BS or MS in Computer Science

WOULD BE NICE:

postscript programming
Recent graduate from UC Berkeley or UC Stanford

POSITION:  (2)  Sr. Programmer

LOCATION:  USA, CA, Menlo Park/Palo Alto

SALARY:  $75k - $100+k

REQUIREMENTS:

C programming in the PC or Macintosh environment
Experience developing 32 bit applications ('95/NT  and/or Power PC)
Cross platform development experience
Large S/W project development
BS or MS in Computer Science
5+ yrs experience

WOULD BE NICE:

Postscript programming
C++ programming
Pre-Press or Electronic Publishing application development
International product development
Windows NT OS system level development

CONTACT:

Paul Davenport

415/833-4037
Please submit CVs/Resumes in text format as part of your message.

Tue, 13 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem in multimdia software development with CA-Clipper / CA-VO

2. North Boston (Mass, US) company seeks Junior level Clipper / Fox programmer

3. great masses of programmers would do better with a little more teamwork

4. Not so unique Unique Keys

5. Not so unique Unique Keys - :2

6. O-O Development Seminars in UK (Dec '95)

7. CA Clipper UK

8. Software Engineer - Verilog/Perl - EDA tool development - Cambridge, UK - to c£30,000

9. Wanted - (UK based) software development engineers

10. Wanted - (UK based) software development engineers

11. Career Development Opportunities in Ireland and the UK

12. UK DEVELOPMENT/TESTING - VACANCIES