(None)
Author Message
 (None)

Dear Dylan Enthusiast -

  Harlequin is happy to announce the availability of Service Pack 1
for Harlequin Dylan 1.2.  This service pack fixes several important
bugs in Harlequin Dylan 1.2.  It can be applied to all Editions:
Personal, Professional, and Enterprise.

  The Service Pack is available for download from the Harlequin
Dylan Web site at < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;.
Release notes describing Service Pack 1 in detail can be found
at <ftp://ftp.harlequin.com/pub/dylan/spack_1_relnotes.txt>.

  As always, thank you for your support of the Dylan language.

  Andrew Shalit

Mon, 03 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 (None)

Quote:
> >   Harlequin is happy to announce the availability of Service Pack
> > 1 for Harlequin Dylan 1.2.  This service pack fixes several
> > important bugs in Harlequin Dylan 1.2.  It can be applied to all
> > Editions: Personal, Professional, and Enterprise.

> Does this update any of the Dylan runtime files that need to be
> redistributed? If so, will the runtime available for download from
> the harlequin site include the service pack 1?

The Service Pack does not include updates to any runtime files, mainly
because of the complications that you describe, but also because the
major problems this time were in the development environment. We
imagine that sometime we'll have to issue a Service Pack that updates
the runtime too, in which situation we will have to provide an updated
runtime installer too.

Andy

----------

Harlequin Inc.

Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 (None)

Quote:
>   Harlequin is happy to announce the availability of Service Pack 1
> for Harlequin Dylan 1.2.  This service pack fixes several important
> bugs in Harlequin Dylan 1.2.  It can be applied to all Editions:
> Personal, Professional, and Enterprise.

Does this update any of the Dylan runtime files that need to be
redistributed? If so, will the runtime available for download from the
harlequin site include the service pack 1?

Chris.

Wed, 05 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. None not None in Excel COM?

2. PythonCOM: com_error: (-2147418113, 'Catastrophic failure', None, None)

3. Proposal: min(None, x) and max(None, x) return x

4. Shouldn't __init__ return self instead of None? (Was: Re: [Tutor] Why error if method __init__ does not return none)

5. (none)

6. (none)

7. (none)

8. (none)