FAQ request
Author Message
 FAQ request

is there a FAQ here? if so could someone please email it to me? I am
interested in learning about Dylan, but coming into a group like this
not knowing the language under discussion is almost impossible... so,
if there ISN'T a FAQ, could some one please email me a pointer to some
intro material?

thanks
--

Brian Postow :: The Pasta Knight -- That noodleheaded Knight in shiny armour
FOO: Foo Of Oberlin                 | the foo, the proud: the Foo.

Thu, 27 Mar 1997 04:27:56 GMT

1. FAQ request

2. faq request

3. FAQ request

4. FAQ request

5. FAQ request

6. FAQ Request

7. FAQ request

8. FAQ request

9. FAQ request

10. Enhanced VHDL Books FAQ (Request for additions)

11. FAQ REQUEST

12. FAQ Requested