Dylan book by Paul Graham?
Author Message
 Dylan book by Paul Graham?

Accidentally I found a page on the Prentice-Hall web site that suggests
that Paul Graham is working on a Dylan book. Does anyone know specifics?

See < http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dylan book by Paul Graham?

Quote:

> Accidentally I found a page on the Prentice-Hall web site that suggests
> that Paul Graham is working on a Dylan book. Does anyone know specifics?

> See <http://www.prenhall.com/books/ptr_0133686892.html>

> Michael

No, but I'll buy it.  Heck, if Paul Graham wrote a book on Visual Basic I'd
buy it.

Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dylan book by Paul Graham?

Quote:

> Accidentally I found a page on the Prentice-Hall web site that suggests
> that Paul Graham is working on a Dylan book. Does anyone know specifics?

> See <http://www.prenhall.com/books/ptr_0133686892.html>

> Michael

Thanks for the link, I checked at amazon.com and they list the book as
being available in November. They also offer a discount of $6 from the $30
price.

--
Steve Bryan
Vendorsystems, Intl

Sun, 06 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. To Paul Graham: Please put your books online.

2. ANSI CL (Paul Graham's book)

3. Paul Graham's accumulator generator

4. Alignment of CREATE and DOES>, was Re: Paul Graham's accumulator generator

5. Paul Graham essay on language popularity

6. Article about Paul Graham on slashdot today

7. Paul Graham on Slashdot: The Hundred-Year Language

8. Paul Graham's Arc

9. New Paul Graham Article

10. Wanted: On Lisp by Paul Graham

11. "On Lisp" by Paul Graham