HPUX/Solaris ports of d2c?
Author Message
 HPUX/Solaris ports of d2c?

  Is anyone working on a port of d2c/mindy to HPUX? I see HPs are described in
the platform.descr file. I also see Solaris listed. Any work there?

  Mike McDonald

Sat, 15 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HPUX/Solaris ports of d2c?

Quote:

>   Is anyone working on a port of d2c/mindy to HPUX? I see HPs are described in
> the platform.descr file. I also see Solaris listed. Any work there?

HPUX was one of the platforms on which gwydion was originally developed.
However, due to the fact that none of the current developers has access to
an HPUX or Sun box, we have no way of knowing whether or not we've managed
to break support for these platforms somwhere along the way.

Please feel free to try to mindy-bootstrap a binary and let us know,
though... ;-)

-igor

Sat, 15 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HPUX/Solaris ports of d2c?

Quote:

http://sunfreeware.com

--

KIEp lwWulm ECsEIt0 m9 CPEc B-x Ou LbM Sc++++++++++ T+ A4 H6o b2 D0

Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HPUX/Solaris ports of d2c?
In article

Quote:

> >   Is anyone working on a port of d2c/mindy to HPUX? I see HPs are
described in
> > the platform.descr file. I also see Solaris listed. Any work there?

> HPUX was one of the platforms on which gwydion was originally developed.
> However, due to the fact that none of the current developers has access to
> an HPUX or Sun box, we have no way of knowing whether or not we've managed
> to break support for these platforms somwhere along the way.

Well, actually I've got a little SPARC ELC here at home, which although
it's turned on is basically doing nothing.  It's got virtually no disk
space, but I could nfs mount some from the Linux box.  It's got 64 MB RAM
so it shouldn't be too bad for doing builds (if you don't count the 25 MHz
processor).

It's just got a bare OS at the moment, but I really should go out and get
hold of gcc/bash/emacs/all-the-other-stuff for it.

Then I could work on x86 Linux, linuxPPC and Solaris versions
simultaneously :-)  Oh, and I've been meaning to put a *BSD or Debian on
an old Mac IIci (25 MHz 68030, with a massive 20 MB RAM) that's sitting
around doing nothing too :-)

-- Bruce

Mon, 17 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mac-d2c port of Mac application in gwydion dylan archive

2. system(cmd) problem between HPUX and Solaris - please help

3. rexx wanted for HPUX or Solaris

4. Expect on Solaris , HPUX (IPF) and linux platforms

5. Squeak on HPUX porting

6. Fortran to HPUX software port

7. Porting a Fortran program from HPUX to RS6000

8. porting problems hpux --> linux (newbie)

9. Awkcc port for Solaris 2.4 x86

10. SunOS to Solaris Port

11. solaris porting problem -- flock failure?

12. Scheme->C port to Solaris