Win 95 and Mindy
Author Message
 Win 95 and Mindy

Does anyone know if the NT version of mindy will work with Windows 95 ?

Thanks,

Steve Weagraff

Fri, 11 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Win 95 and Mindy

Quote:

>Does anyone know if the NT version of mindy will work with Windows 95 ?

I haven't been able to get it to run the compiled files... but I'd
like confirmation of that, if possible.

Sat, 12 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Win 95 and Mindy

Quote:

>>Does anyone know if the NT version of mindy will work with Windows 95 ?

>I haven't been able to get it to run the compiled files... but I'd
>like confirmation of that, if possible.

I've heard two things.  First, I've heard one person got MindyNT
working under '95, apparently without having to do anything tricky.
Second, I've heard several different people complain that the .dbc
files shipped with MindyNT don't work *under NT*.  I think that
recompiling the .dbc files by running finish-build.bat and manually
copying the resulting .dbc files to the right place will fix it.  I'm
not sure about that, though; our NT box is currently dead.

-Nick Kramer
Gwydion Project
--

-Nick Kramer

Sun, 13 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mindy for Windows 95

2. Mindy for Windows 95

3. Win 3.11 vs Win 95 (For Arnor)

4. Filter performance Win 98 v Win 95

5. Win 3.1x / Win 95 Conflict ?

6. Netzwork error 55 with Win 3.x or Win 95 and Exospace

7. XDS for Win NT and Win 95 now available

8. SmallEiffel -0.82 for DOS, Win NT, Win 95

9. REXX for Win 95 and Win NT

10. Need VHDL tools for Win NT/ Win 95

11. File locking in Win 95/Win NT

12. Win '95 DDE calls in ObjectREXX for Windows 95/NT