WE NEED YOUR INPUT
Author Message
 WE NEED YOUR INPUT

Please excuse this brief intrusion, but we are trying to locate
any and all holders of academic degrees conferred within the last
ten (10) years.

The Kitty Knight Corporation, Boston, MA, is currently searching
for qualified individuals to participate in a ***PAID*** study
focusing on post-secondary, graduate, and professional education
in the United States.

Holders of ALL types of degrees in ALL fields of study are needed.
 We would like to hear from you as long as your degree was earned
at an accredited institution in the United States.

After an initial screening, qualified participant will be asked to
complete a questionaire of approx 150 questions.  Everyone who
completes the survey will receive a $100 stipend.  Naturally,
*ALL* information will be held in the strictest confidence.

To express interest, please send your name, mailing address, and
photocopies of **ALL** degrees you have earned to:  The Kitty
Knight Corporation, Attn: Study 96-3H, Back Bay Annex, P O Box
546, Boston, MA  02117.  (If not obvious from the degree, please
indicate the field of study.)

Thank You Very Much!

Fri, 20 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 WE NEED YOUR INPUT

Postmaster at Compuserve - please retain a copy of the USENET post listed
below, as you will need it to supply the FBI with assistance.  Thank you.

Quote:
>Please excuse this brief intrusion, but we are trying to locate
>any and all holders of academic degrees conferred within the last
>ten (10) years.

>The Kitty Knight Corporation, Boston, MA, is currently searching
>for qualified individuals to participate in a ***PAID*** study
>focusing on post-secondary, graduate, and professional education
>in the United States.

>Holders of ALL types of degrees in ALL fields of study are needed.
> We would like to hear from you as long as your degree was earned
>at an accredited institution in the United States.

>After an initial screening, qualified participant will be asked to
>complete a questionaire of approx 150 questions.  Everyone who
>completes the survey will receive a $100 stipend.  Naturally,
>*ALL* information will be held in the strictest confidence.

>To express interest, please send your name, mailing address, and
>photocopies of **ALL** degrees you have earned to:  The Kitty
>Knight Corporation, Attn: Study 96-3H, Back Bay Annex, P O Box
>546, Boston, MA  02117.  (If not obvious from the degree, please
>indicate the field of study.)

Pardon me for sounding skeptical, but where did you guys come up with the
estimated $100,000,000 it'll take to pay "any and all holders of academic
degress within the last ten years" $100 per degree?

Quote:
>Thank You Very Much!

I imagine that the mailing addresses of every gullible fool who sends you a
photocopy of his (or her) degree on the basis of your post to USENET, would
be pretty darn valuable.  Plus, I bet there is a good market for counterfeit
degrees these days - hey, if you guys get a PhD degree in biology under my
name, drop me a line, ok?

To anyone living in Boston: if you could drop by the post office box listed
above and find out who the scammer really is (the post office has to supply
this information on businesses), you could be doing society a big favor...

Followups to news.admin.net-abuse.misc - if this isn't a spammed scam, I'm
ready to retire.

--

  "...Internet players break down into two groups: the majority (57%), who
   spend more than they take in; and the minority (43%), who take in less

Mon, 23 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. WE NEED YOUR INPUT

2. WE NEED YOUR INPUT

3. Need some input on the essentials CD

4. WE NEED YOUR INPUT

5. Eiffel V2.2 Review (I need your input)

6. WE NEED YOUR INPUT

7. WE NEED YOUR INPUT

8. WE NEED YOUR INPUT

9. WE NEED YOUR INPUT