CGI Library 0.1 for GD 2.3.1
Author Message
 CGI Library 0.1 for GD 2.3.1

  I have placed a copy of my CGI library on my website. It is located in
the examples section along with updated versions of the older CGIs I had.
This library uses virtual slots to create html objects, so you will need
the latest development release from GD for it to compile. I would think of
this release as a technology preview and not for real life use. But I
think this is a good area for Dylan to have some representation. If you
have any trouble or comments, please contact me. I didn't have much time
to document everything, so learning from the examples is probably the best
thing right now.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

James

Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: Small-FCGI 0.1 -- SmallEiffel bindings for Fast CGI

2. elj library 0.1 beta release ..

3. ANN: vcard 0.1 - a vCard decoding library

4. RGL (Ruby Graph Library) 0.1

5. elj library 0.1 beta release ..

6. ANN: USPP (Universal Serial Port Python) Library version 0.1

7. GD and CGI

8. Cocoa Library Alpha For GD

9. Time library for gd

10. * * GD Library help needed please! * *

11. Double quote and GD Library

12. php server load / gd library