start-frame bug
Author Message
 start-frame bug

Hi,

start-frame() in DUIM (Functional Developers 2.0) is supposed to accept
a mode keyword, but I get an error when I try to call it with one.  Is
there a workaround?  I want to create a modal or system-modal frame.

thanks in advance!

  start-frame
  -----------

  Summary
  Starts the specified frame.

  Signature
  start-frame frame #key owner mode => status-code

  mode
  An instance of type one-of("modal", #"modeless", #"system-modal").
  Default value: #f.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 start-frame bug
'start-frame' doesn't take a 'mode:' keyword argument; if the
doc says that, it's just wrong.

You can call 'frame-mode-setter' or use a 'mode:' init keyword
when you make the frame.

Quote:

>Hi,

>start-frame() in DUIM (Functional Developers 2.0) is supposed to accept
>a mode keyword, but I get an error when I try to call it with one.  Is
>there a workaround?  I want to create a modal or system-modal frame.

>thanks in advance!

>  start-frame
>  -----------

>  Summary
>  Starts the specified frame.

>  Signature
>  start-frame frame #key owner mode => status-code

>  mode
>  An instance of type one-of("modal", #"modeless", #"system-modal").
>  Default value: #f.

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 start-frame bug
Hi Scott,

Thanks for the tip.  The documentation for start-frame needs to be
corrected.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 10 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. J3.04 bug? verb/ with 0 in frame

2. bug in wm frame command

3. grid -in frame BUG

4. frame/grid bug?

5. Bug: missing window frame

6. Bug with frames in tk4.0?

7. BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, BUGS, C4 BUGS

8. links in html-frame affecting vrml-frame

9. Java in frame can't get instance of Java EAI + VRML in another frame

10. Movietexture Frame by Frame control

11. Starting a Frame dependent on destruction of another Frame...

12. Q:wpy - multiple frames within main frame