Unimplemented trap error on PPC start up
Author Message
 Unimplemented trap error on PPC start up

Hi,
Is anyone else having problems getting the PPC version of the Dylan TR
running on a power PC? I'm attempting to run it on a PowerComputing
PowerWave 604/120 under system 7.5.2. The machine has 32 megs of RAM, and
the Dylan partition is set to 24 megs. The modern memory manager is off,
the disk cache is set to 256K, virtual memory is on, and the ram disk is
off. I'm getting a bomb box after the splash screen has been up for a
while, with the message "Unimplemented trap Apple Dylan PPC". The 68K
version will run on this hardware, although slowly. Thanks, any ideas will
be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Charles Stratton

Wed, 10 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Unimplemented trap error on PPC start up

Is anyone else having problems getting the PPC version of the Dylan TR
running on a power PC? I'm attempting to run it on a PowerComputing
PowerWave 604/120 under system 7.5.2. The machine has 32 megs of RAM, and
the Dylan partition is set to 24 megs. The modern memory manager is off,
the disk cache is set to 256K, virtual memory is on, and the ram disk is
off. I'm getting a bomb box after the splash screen has been up for a
while, with the message "Unimplemented trap Apple Dylan PPC". The 68K
version will run on this hardware, although slowly. Thanks, any ideas will
be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Charles Stratton

Wed, 10 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. starting PPC/RISC asm

2. Error or notification pop-ups in Tk

3. Error starting omniNames....Invalid object reference error.

4. APL*PLUS II Error trapping

5. error trapping

6. rmdir error trapping

7. Trap Ole errors

8. How to trap referential integrety errors before the user gets them

9. Trapping all ABC error messages to a ASCII file

10. Trapping errors?

11. Trapping windows error messages

12. Trapping OCX Error Events