Product Annoucement
Author Message
 Product Annoucement

We Have Over 150 Private Foundations In Our Program
All Over the United States...

WE ARE A FINANCIAL FINDER & MATCHING SERVICE
..."INTEREST - FREE CASH GRANTS!! - NEVER PAY BACK!!!"...

FOUNDATIONS CAN BE A BETTER SOURCE FOR FINANCE, THAN BANKS!
Foundations give away billions of dollars every year to individuals.
Most are non-profit organizations dedicated to the betterment of
society.  A foundation is excempt  from income tax because its
non-profit status.  Private foundations have been giving out
cash-grants to people for over 100 years.  You can check with your
attorney or local chamber of commerce.

ARE YOU BEING REJECTED FOR THE MONEY YOU NEED SO BADLY?
Then Why Not Try A Private Foundation? Interest Free Cash Grants From
$500.00 & Up to $50,000.00. No Collateral.  No Cosigners, No Security
Deposit, No Mortgages. No Credit Check.  No Pay Back.

ANYONE CAN GET AN INTEREST FREE CASH GRANT!
As long as they have a genuine reason for needing money, & as long as
the foundation guidelines are met.

Dear Applicant,

This letter tells you HOW YOU CAN GET AN INTEREST-FREE CASH GRANT.
Take a few minutes to read it. Youll be suprised  to see how easy it
is to get a Cash-Grant, by mail. From time to time, everyone needs to
borrow.  The problem is that for most people making a loan is a big
hassle. Going to banks or finance companies in person takes a lot of
time.  In most cases, thereis endless paperwork.  And Unfortunately,
in many cases all that you end up with is a rejection notice.

ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT CHECK
________________________
People are getting CASH GRANTS BY MAIL, that are Interest -Free & do
not have to be paid back, in any way.  Getting a Grant by mail is
probably a lot easier than you think.  In your area, there are usually
only a small number of places that will provide you with the money,
that you need.  On the other hand, there are literally hundreds of
private foundations who are anxious to donate money by mail, to people
who have genuine reasons for needing the money.  While it is not
possible for anyone to guarantee that you will receive a CASH GRANT BY
MAIL, the fact is that right now, someone just like you is getting
your grant.

Chances are that most banks in your area have very stringent loan
requirements.  On the other hand, most foundations who give GRANTS BY
MAIL are much more lenient.  Persons who have poor credit, no credit
or even those who have gone through bankruptcy  are able to get the
money that they need BY MAIL sent to them by check payable to them,
because foundations are NOT interested in CREDIT RATINGS.

GETTING A GRANT BY MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL
____________________________________
There are no embarrassing interviews.  Neither collateral nor
cosigners are required.  The main requirement is that you have a
legitimate need for the money and are willing to use it for whatever
reason that the foundation agrees to.  Everything is handled by mail.

We are not associated with any of the foundations in our program,
therefore all money will go directly to you, payable to you.  As a
Financial Finder & Matching Service, we know where the money is and
which private foundations may be most likely to approver your grant.
There are actually hundreds of foundations with money that they are
anxious to donate.  It is our job to put you in touch with them.

PLEASE REMEMBER: CASH-GRANTS are FREE of any interest,
& they DO NOT NEED TO BE PAID BACK!
Foundations give out money for a wide variety of needs as long as it
is something LEGAL & this means that you obtain the money to pay off
old bills, go on vacation, meet emergency needs or to buy anything
that you might need, as long as the foundation agrees to it.
Everything is handled by mail.

YOU DECIDE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WANT TO OBTAIN.
The amount can be as little as $500.00 and up to $50,000.00, possible.
 And remember, there is NO CREDIT CHECK.

Interest-Free Cash Grants are ideal for people who have bad credit or
bankruptcy.  If you had trouble in the past dealing with banks, then
these private foundations, are a better source for finances, because
they dont care about bad credit or bankruptcies.  (Foundations do not
do a  credit check on a client..)

As a Financial Finder & Matching Service, well review your service
application form and determine which foundations may be most likely to
provide you with the money that you need.  Keep in mind that we have
only reputable foundations in our program.  You are protected by the
fact that these foundations are regulated by the laws of the United
States.

No matter how much you want to obtain, no matter what you want to use
the money for-we feel confident that we can help you to get it!  With
the service we are offering you.

WE GUARANTEE THAT UNLESS WE HELP YOU WITH OUR SERVICE, TO GET THE
MONEY THAT YOU NEED, OUR APPLICATION FEE OF $19.95 WILL BE REFUNDED!
Our Application fee is $19.95 for personal & Business Grants.  There
are absolutely no other fees to pay.  All that you will have to do is
complete the service application form, below, and mail it with payment
with as indicated on the form.  We will process your service
application within 10-12 days. We will match your FINANCIAL NEEDS &
REQUIREMENTS  with the most suitable Private Foundations, in our
program.

100% FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, OF APPLICATION FEE, AT ANY TIME.

Remember-unless your grant is approved, your application fee of
$19.95 will be refunded in full, promptly.  The sooner you apply the
sooner youre likely to have the money you need!   If you have any
questions feel free to call (540) 869-3717 Mon. to Fri., 10:00 am to
2:00 pm EST.  If phone lines are busy, please try again! Mail the
APPLICATION TODAY!

APLLY WITHIN 5 Days & GET 70 MONEY MAKING REPORTS W/ RE-PRINT RIGHTS!

Service Application Form

Please Find:

(circle one)

Money Order         Check          Credit Card

(Circle One: VISA, M/C, AMEX, Discover)

Credit card # ________________________________________

Expiration Date____________________

Signature_________________________________________

Guaranteed Fee $19.95.
I need you to RUSH processing. Please add $10.00

Total  $________

______ I have applied within 5 Days.  Please Include the
             70  MONEY MAKING REPORTS W/ RE-PRINT RIGHTS!

TO EXPEDITE, FAX TO 540-869-7521  We also accept checks by fax!
Simply tape your checks on the bottom and fax!! It's that easy!!

(For check payments, tape check to the bottom and fax)

PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:  McConville Enterprises, LLC

or MAIL TO:

McConville Enterprises, LLC
Creators of...
"Internet Business In A Bundle" (tm)
Rouss Office Building
117 W. Boscawen Street
Suite # 203
Winchester, {*filter*}ia 22601
(540) 869-3717
(540) 869-7521 Fax

Checks Take 5 Days to clear at the bank.
Please Print Clearly For Our Office Staff

** Please write very clearly**

Grant Purpose:____________________________________________________

Amount Needed $___________.00          Yearly Income $___________.00

Name_____________________________     Occupation __________________

Address___________________ City ___________ State _____Zip __________

Signature______________________________  Phone #(___)____  -________

E-Mail Address (very important)____________________________

Please match my financial needs & requirements with the most suitable
private foundations in your program.  I understand that the fee I
enclosed will be refunded if I don't receive my grant.

The Entirety of this  Material and all Packages are Protected by
Copyright Law. Copyright October 1996 By  McConville Enterprises, LLC .
All Rights Reserved. / pst

Tue, 23 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Product Annoucement

Quote:

> We Have Over 150 Private Foundations In Our Program
> All Over the United States...

Funny - for a second I have thought somebody might announce the
availability of a commercial Dylan system.

But then...

--
http://www.lavielle.com/~joswig/

Wed, 01 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Product Annoucement

Quote:
> Funny - for a second I have thought somebody might announce the
> availability of a commercial Dylan system.

I guess you're not counting the various noises that Harlequin have
been making, for over a year? Maybe that's just their marketing dept.
Maybe there is no DylanWorks, or...

Quote:
> But then...

I bet you'd call DylanWorks vapourware. ;) Strangely, that's what most
people I know call _Lisp_. Go figure. It seems that vapourware status
is decided by marketing droids, not programmers like you or I.

If you're saying, "Harlquin, get your fingers out!", then I'm with
you. We could all use more commercial alternatives to C++, whether we
use them or not. Alternatives are healthy. While I know that many
people believe in One Truth Language (much like the One True Deity),
I'm not interested in jihads, just quality tools. When quality tools
are unavailable, or not up to the job, I'm forced to use C++, which
makes me unhappy.

Meanwhile, the only commercial announcements of allegely shipping
products are in spam posts. <sigh> Pathetic, isn't it? Still, the beta
can't be far off, surely? I've been waiting for Dylan (or a Lisp
with strong Win32 support) for several years now, so I think I can
wait a little longer.

Waiting is.
--
<URL:http://www.wildcard.demon.co.uk/> You can never browse enough
  Martin Rodgers | Programmer and Information Broker | London, UK

Wed, 01 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Product Annoucement

Does anyone know if Harlequin is contemplating doing DylanWorks for
OpenStep (Rhapsody?)

Instead of a proprietary (Microsoft) OS, with relatively weak multiple
hardware platform
support, a Rhapsody build would be movable to PC hardware, Mac hardware,
and any other
hardware that OpenStep/Rhapsody will support.

It's supposed to be an extremely leveraged development environment.

Doing this would bring things full circle: a Mac implementation of the
language that started
from Apple and that they themselves could never ship as a supported,
commercial tool.

Plus, it would help save the world from Objective C...

Paul

Fri, 03 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Product Annoucement

Hi!

CS> I bet you'd call DylanWorks vapourware. ;)

Up to now DylanWorks _is_ vapourware.

CS> If you're saying, "Harlquin, get your fingers out!",

I'm saying "Harlequin, get your _product_ out!".

bye, Georg

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Product Annoucement

Quote:
> I'm saying "Harlequin, get your _product_ out!".

I can only agree with this. Get the beta out, then the release
version. Some of us are itching to get our hands on this product!
--
<URL:http://www.wildcard.demon.co.uk/> You can never browse enough
  Martin Rodgers | Programmer and Information Broker | London, UK
            Please note: my email address is gubbish.

Mon, 06 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Product Annoucement

2. Product Annoucement

3. Product Annoucement