Song Birthday Frank Sinatra (80th)
Author Message
 Song Birthday Frank Sinatra (80th)

John-

Try breaking the problem into smaller pieces so that it is easier to
understand and describe. With a big mass of nested conditionals in one
function the real purpose of the function is often obscured. Dylan's style
of method dispatch can be really powerful here. Try specializing methods
for every case - even to individual cases or exceptions. Singletons are
often employed here. Using this technique can often sharply reduce, or
even eliminate, the need for conditionals and switches, as they become
implied in your method structure.

Hope this helps!

-Miles

__________________________________
Miles T. Parker
Macintosh Development & Consulting

(202) 232-1468
__________________________________

: Dear Dylanfan,
:
: Is there someone who can tell me
: the name of the song that Bob Dylan
: sang during the 80th birtday celebration
: of Frank Sinatra.
:
: Thank you,
:
: John Verwey
: Netherlands
:

Sun, 12 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Song Birthday Frank Sinatra (80th)
Dear Dylanfan,

Is there someone who can tell me
the name of the song that Bob Dylan
sang during the 80th birtday celebration
of Frank Sinatra.

Thank you,

John Verwey
Netherlands

Sun, 12 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Happy Birthday Song in Clipper

2. measure the a song and get back some value to present this song

3. Sinatra Trivia

4. FREE Songs For Your IBM compatible PC, just e-mail me to get them, such as theme songs like Jurrassic park....

5. FREE Songs For Your IBM compatible PC, just e-mail me to get them, such as theme songs like Jurrassic park....

6. Frank Anscombe dies

7. Frank Piscopo's Report Writer template

8. ATTN: FRANK PISCOPO

9. Frank Sergeant has an email address

10. Frank?

11. for Frank Seargeant