Simple I/O
Author Message
 Simple I/O

I am looking (as an interim measure whilst I get to grips with the Apple
dylan-framework) for a library which enables me to simply read from the
keyboard and write to a Mac window, much like the SIOUX library in
Metrowerks CodeWarrior and other compilers. Is this part of the Apple
Dylan TR? I've had a poke around the Streams libraries and cannot see
anything. Does anyone know of any sources on the net that could easily be
transported?

Any help gratefully appreciated
Regards
Gareth Baker
Daresbury Laboratory
Warrington
UK

Mon, 24 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. OS/2: simple display counter???

2. Help: Simple redirection in REXX, OS/2

3. Simple os information

4. OS update -- added simple V86 stuff

5. Simple os information

6. Writing a simple OS - C++ or asm?

7. os._exit(), os.kill(os.getpid(), 9)

8. developing in J with simple tools and simple minds

9. Very simple awk for a simple user

10. Simple courses in J for simple (ordinary) people

11. Simple courses in J for simple (ordinary) people

12. Simple courses in J for simple (ordinary) people