Harlequin: What's the latest on Dylan Works?
Author Message
 Harlequin: What's the latest on Dylan Works?

On track for a public Beta in 1Q97 and commercial release mid-1997.

Good QA folks and testers are always welcome to send me their resumes
for forwarding - we're hiring them as fast as we can find them!

Regards
Clive Harris
Product Marketing Manager
Harlequin.

Fri, 07 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

2. Latest 1.6.7 release works, but latest 1.7.2 doesn't

3. and # in harlequin dylan 1.1's editor

4. Dylan and Java [was: Harlequin Dylan - Update]

5. BrowsePrintButton report sort doesn't work in my latest report

6. Can't get demo apps in latest PyOpenGL to work

7. HARLEQUIN DYLAN and C FFI

8. Small d2c and Harlequin Dylan incompatibility

9. first attempt at Harlequin-Dylan

10. Functional Objects to take over Harlequin Dylan

11. Harlequin Dylan 2.0 beta 2 is now available

12. Future of Harlequin Dylan