more info on Dylan
Author Message
 more info on Dylan

Hello folks,

for some reason my news server, which is usually rather generous
about lifetime of articles, stores only the last 20 days of this
newsgroup.  So if there is a FAQ posting, I may have missed it.

On the other hand, comp.answers has copies of FAQ files posted
as early as June.  I am tempted to think that there is no FAQ
file for Dylan, or, if there is one, it is not properly crossposted.

Anyway, I could not find any references to Dylan papers or manuals
in the newsgroup.  As a potential Dylan user, I was somewhat
discouraged.  I happened to find out about the Dylan archive at
cambridge.apple.com by pure chance.  Perhaps the Dylan designers
should post a brief pointer to that site once every two weeks
or so?

Thanks  ---Luigi

Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:22:00 GMT

1. Need order info for Dylan doc

2. archives of info-dylan/comp.lang.dylan available

3. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

4. info-dylan archive

5. spammage to info-dylan

6. info-dylan-digest V1 #24

7. info-dylan at ai.mit.edu

8. Info Dylan Digest V2 #43

9. Info Dylan Digest V1 #191

10. info-dylan mailing list vs. newsgroup

11. Request: DYLAN specs and other info

12. info-dylan Thread Browser