Gwydion Dylan mailing lists down (temporary)
Author Message
 Gwydion Dylan mailing lists down (temporary)

zathras.randomhacks.com (the humble P90 which handles mailing lists and bug
reports for Gwydion Dylan and Common Dylan) has lost contact with the
network during IS Robotic's recent ISP switch. It will come back, one way
or another.

ISR and NextCommerce have been very generous in hosting this machine.
However, I hate to impose on them.

If anybody has a good home for a well-behaved Linux box, I'd like to
"donate" Zathras (and my sysadmin services) to the Dylan community. This
includes setting up an easy-to-maintain database of Dylan libraries and
example code.

Cheers,
Eric

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

2. c.l.dylan overlap with Dylan mailing lists?

3. Gwydion Mailing lists back up!

4. Temporary problems with mailing list

5. Mail list shut down

6. Mail-list down?

7. Test (ignore): Python mailing list may be down

8. info-dylan mailing list vs. newsgroup

9. Dylan mailing lists

10. Dylan Mailing List

11. Getting on Dylan mailing list?