I thought you should know...
Author Message
 I thought you should know...

It's not bad meat in a can...it's saving trees!  That's why
I.S.P.O.T. (The International Society for the Preservation of Trees -
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ) is using an electronic means to tell you
about their newest sponsor...

SUBMITKING ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )!!  They'll promote your URL to 100
of the top marketing resources on the web(like Yahoo, Altavista, Webcrawler,
etc.) for just $10US and you fill out 1 form and press 1 button, thus
saving yourself at LEAST seven hours of work while at the same time making
it 100 times EASIER for people to find your information!

Tell them Erica says hello!

Sat, 09 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. I thought you should know...

2. I thought you should know...

3. job - I know it's Baltimore, but thought you might be interested in terminal server

4. So you think you know Pop11? [quiz]

5. Software Reuse -- We Know More Than You Think

6. To think or not to think ;-)

7. Thinking about thinking

8. Thinking about thinking

9. Thinking about thinking