Los Angeles area Lisp user group meets this Sunday
Author Message
 Los Angeles area Lisp user group meets this Sunday

This was originally posted only in comp.lang.lisp, but I was recently
reminded that it might be of interest to Schemers and Dylaners as well.

The first meeting of CRACL*, the Los Angeles Lisp users group, is
this Sunday evening.  Complete info can be found at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~rss/lisp/

There is also a mailing list:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

the subject.

Thanks to Chris Baker and Richard Schave for getting these set up, and for
coming up with a most imaginative name for the group.  :-)

Erann

* Campaign for Real Ale and Common Lisp

or perhaps

* CONS Rules All the City of LA :-)

--
The opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily
reflect the views of JPL or NASA.

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 05:03:14 GMT

1. Los Angeles area Lisp user group meets this Sunday

2. Reminder: Los Angeles Lisp Users Group meets this Sunday evening

3. Los Angeles Lisp Users Group meeting

4. Los Angeles Lisp Users Group meeting announcement

5. Los Angeles Area Logo Users Meeting Feb 27

6. OO USERS GROUP IN LOS ANGELES AREA?

7. Los Angeles Area Logo Users Group

8. Los Angeles Logo Users Group Meeting

9. Los Angeles ST User Group meeting this Saturday

10. CRACL: Los Angeles Lisp user group update

11. Python interest group for the Los Angeles area.

12. lisp/scheme lecturer sought (W. Los Angeles area)