Interest in a Dylan cartridge for Oracle Application Server ?
Author Message
 Interest in a Dylan cartridge for Oracle Application Server ?

This message was originally sent through Usenet but does not appear
to have ever made it outside. So here is a resent through
dylan-info. Apologies if you happen to see it twice.

 Hi,

 !!!! IMPORTANT !!!!

 Please remember that despite my Oracle affiliation this post does
 _not_ engage Oracle in any way and my Dylan efforts are purely done
 on my spare-time, are not approved (or frowned upon) by Oracle.

 !!!! IMPORTANT !!!!

 I would like to know if anyone here is interested in a Dylan
cartridge for Oracle Application Server 4.x ?

 For those who do not follow Oracle product line closely (a big
mistake I would say :-) ), the Application Server product
allows you to program your web applications using different
programming environments (PL/SQL, Java with JWeb, JCorba and EJB,
C, C++, Perl, Cobol).

 I used some of my copious spare time to create the beginning
of a Dylan cartridge for OAS 4.0.7, on top of the C bindings.
It is a currently limited but can be easily enhanced.

 If anyone is interested, please respond to the list or directly
by email. I will need some time to package things, clean the code
a bit, comment a bit, document a bit and choose an appropriate
licence.

 I look forward any feedback,

 Eric

--

New Technologies Consultant                        Tel:   01.47.62.83.19
Oracle France                                      Fax:   01.47.62.28.49

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Interest in a Dylan cartridge for Oracle Application Server ?

Quote:

>  I would like to know if anyone here is interested in a Dylan
> cartridge for Oracle Application Server 4.x ?

Yes.

Tue, 11 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-Atlanta-Smalltalk Application Programmers-VisualWorks,UNIX,Client/Server,Oracle,ENVY

2. US-Atlanta -Smalltalk Application Designers-VisualWorks,UNIX,Client/Server,Oracle,ObjectStore

3. Sudden interest in Dylan/Dylan should be open.

4. Oracle Objects - Interesting Question

5. C4+Oracle: Interesting Situation

6. Interest for an Oracle OCI mapping ?

7. Interest for Dylan-generating ANTLR ?

8. Dylan Barriers (was: Sudden interest in Dylan/Dylan should be open.)

9. Q: VW2.0 with Oracle Workgroup Server ?

10. job - I know it's Baltimore, but thought you might be interested in terminal server

11. Recover from Oracle server side disconnect

12. Interest in TCP/Ip Server & Client