'limited' in Apple Dylan?
Author Message
 'limited' in Apple Dylan?

Hello all,

I'm trying to work through the examples in the Feinberg, et al book "Dylan
Programming" and found that Apple Dylan doesn't seem to like 'limited' in
the following (pg. 255):

  define constant <positive-integer> = limited(<integer>, min: 1);

Was 'limited' something added post-Apple Dylan?

Thanks,
Mike R.

MacApp Engineering               http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 'limited' in Apple Dylan?

Quote:
>I'm trying to work through the examples in the Feinberg, et al book "Dylan
>Programming" and found that Apple Dylan doesn't seem to like 'limited' in
>the following (pg. 255):

>  define constant <positive-integer> = limited(<integer>, min: 1);

>Was 'limited' something added post-Apple Dylan?

limited types are one of the things we didn't get around to implementing
before releasing the TR and being released as a group...

Sat, 25 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Apple's Dylan's FAQ postable?

2. apple's dylan technology release CD

3. Posting Apple's Dylan Ref Manual?

4. Apple Dylan and it's interface builder

5. Can't Edit Source folder names in Apple Dylan DR1

6. Has anyone tested Apple Dylan TR1 with Connectix Corp.'s 68k

7. HELP: Apple Dylan from MCL 3.9 won't run

8. Dylan's suit with apple

9. Apple's Dylan environment and Lisp-like syntax

10. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

11. How To Do Variable 'Range Limit'

12. 'Dynamic Pool Limit exceeded' in 4C