Future of Harlequin Dylan
Author Message
 Future of Harlequin Dylan

Hello! I took a temporary break from Dylan to work on several paid
projects. I'll resume serious Dylan work at the end of the summer, if all
goes according to plan. The other Gwydion maintainers have been doing an
excellent job.

Like everybody else, I've heard news of Harlequin's recent difficulties.
If there's anything I can do--or anybody I should speak to--I can be
reached by e-mail.

Cheers,
Eric
Once and Future Gwydion Volunteer

Sat, 22 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

2. Dylan and Java [was: Harlequin Dylan - Update]

3. HARLEQUIN DYLAN and C FFI

4. Small d2c and Harlequin Dylan incompatibility

5. first attempt at Harlequin-Dylan

6. Functional Objects to take over Harlequin Dylan

7. Harlequin Dylan 2.0 beta 2 is now available

8. ODBC database with Harlequin Dylan

9. Harlequin Dylan Update

10. using winInet with harlequin dylan

11. Beginners problem with Harlequin Dylan

12. Beginers problem with Harlequin Dylan