NewtonScript is *not* based on Magic Cap
Author Message
 NewtonScript is *not* based on Magic Cap

        About a week ago I posted an article that stated that NewtonScript was
a subset of Magic Cap (my machine has been out of comission, so I couldn't
post this retraction earlier). I was incorrect. This information appeared in
comp.lang.dylan a month or two ago, but it has been brought to my attention
by people at Apple that NewtonScript is totally unique, and is not a subset
of any other language (Dylan included).
        Sorry for any confusion this might have caused....

                                                Dave

--

        "The first UseNet Newton Fanatic"

Wed, 20 Dec 1995 05:55:05 GMT

1. A Scheme-based NewtonScript interpreter?

2. I am not deaf, but am I mute?

3. Icetips Magic Entries & Magic Buttons demo

4. I am not visible!!!!!

5. Newtonscript on a Mac?

6. IDX not CDX - What am I missing

7. I am not able to read a barcode from a image

8. I am not able to execute new.ccf in coboldpc when I call coboldpc through labview

9. NewtonScript/Dylan code comparison

10. NewtonScript to Dylan: any similarities?

11. Dylan vs NewtonScript, Esprit-project

12. I am looking for drivers of Tektronix TDS694C, which are not available on website