microsoft Bob
Author Message
 microsoft Bob

does anyone here remember this program or wonder if it can be used on
current systerms?

Linda Scheimann

Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:15:26 GMT
 microsoft Bob

Quote:
> does anyone here remember this program or wonder if it can be used on
> current systerms?

I remember it being released although I never actually saw it in action.
<URL:http://toastytech.com/guis/bob2.html> seems like a good link for those
who don't know about it (and notice how the image near the bottom of the
page looks a little like the annoying stuff you get in Windows XP and
certain office systems?).

No, I can't say I've ever thought if it would work on current systems.

What's the dylan connection (obvious puns on "Bob" aside)?

--
Dave Pearson
http://www.davep.org/

Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:28:22 GMT

1. Microsoft Code Has No Bugs (that Microsoft cares about)

2. Microsoft Code Has No Bugs (that Microsoft cares about)

3. Microsoft Cobol and Microsoft Access

4. Microsoft Fortran Compiler & Microsoft Fortran Powerstation

5. Anyone heard from Bob Brown recently

6. Bob Bernecky

7. Bob Martin on XP in DC

8. Looking for Bob Hinkle

9. APL95 BoB : System Internals

10. CALL FOR PAPERS - MAJOR NEW ONLINE JOURNAL - SIGS/BOB HATHAWAY

11. ATTN: Bob Brooker - or anyone at SV

12. Bob Z Message