mathcad c-ffi
Author Message
 mathcad c-ffi

I am using Mathcad pro 7.0 in window nt and Harelequin Dylan(new
user).
In the User's guide appendix C, it talks about creating a user DLL.

I like to know that is there anyone have done this before.
Could someone tell me, how to do it?

I think that it involves several questions.
1. How to generate c-ffi interface for mcadincl.h file?
2. How to write simple function in dylan with mcadincl.h.
3. How to link the mcaduser.lib(mathcad library) to generate the user
dll.

If any one interested in this question, I can post the mcadincl.h
file.

Ing-Jye

Tue, 18 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crack for Install shield script in Mathcad 8 Standard version

2. Mathcad and LabVIEW

3. FFI survey for smalltalk

4. portable FFI representation

5. Calling Haskell function from C (FFI) causes seg-fault (GHC,linux)

6. FFI survey

7. Monads, GreenCard and ffi

8. Fun-O Win32 FFI Question

9. c-ffi question involving c-struct

10. C FFI question

11. FFI question #2: Getting the address of a C function

12. FFI question: Setting array elements