DUIM focus question
Author Message
 DUIM focus question

How do you find the gadget that currently has focus? I'm trying to
"cut" and
"paste" from several tree gadgets and can't figure out which tree
element has
been chosen.

Thanks,

Ron Franke-Polz

  http://www.*-*-*.com/ ,000+ groups

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 00:09:35 GMT
 DUIM focus question
Hi Ron,

In theory, frame-input-focus(frame) should tell you which of the
gadgets in your frame currently has the focus. I say in theory,
because the input focus code was a pain in the neck, and so I
wouldn't be suprised if it isn't working for you. If it isn't,
then send me a stripped down version that I can run, and I'll
get you a fix.

Thanks,

Andy

---
Andy Armstrong

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001 11:30:01

Quote:

>How do you find the gadget that currently has focus? I'm trying to
>"cut" and
>"paste" from several tree gadgets and can't figure out which tree
>element has
>been chosen.

>Thanks,

>Ron Franke-Polz

>  http://newsone.net/ -- Free reading and anonymous posting to 60,000+ groups
>   NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam.  If this or other posts

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 06:11:41 GMT
 DUIM focus question

Quote:
>How do you find the gadget that currently has focus? I'm trying to
>"cut" and
>"paste" from several tree gadgets and can't figure out which tree
>element has
>been chosen.

'frame-input-focus' will tell you which sheet within the frame
has the input focus.

'gadget-selection' of the tree gadget will tell you which nodes
in the tree have been selected.

Tue, 09 Sep 2003 12:00:23 GMT

1. A duim menu question

2. DUIM font question

3. DUIM question

4. Stupid question about DUIM/widgets

5. DUIM question

6. key focus/focus&precision

7. Micro Focus 2.4.38 EXTFH and Micro Focus 3.1.35 compiler

8. Getting X focus when getting Tk focus

9. Restoring focus after destroying current focus window

10. focus -force if the window already has focus

11. problem with DUIM at higher resolutions

12. updating an icon label in DUIM