 Fun-O Win32 FFI Question

Quote:

>  let p :: <point*> = get-a-point();
>  GetMouse(p.pointer-value);

Thanks.

Howabout:

// C
typedef void *  WindowRef;
ErrorCode MakeWindow( WindowRef * window );

How does that extra * get handled by the Fun-Dev FFI?

WindowRef is an opaque pointer, so in theory I should just be passing
<WindowRef>s around as they're already a pointer type.

And when I want to pass a pointer to this pointer in, do I have to make
a <WindowRef*> (or <WindowRef**>) object and use pointer-value on it?

Thanks.

- Rob.

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 21:13:02 GMT
 Fun-O Win32 FFI Question
Oh, wait, it's here:

http://www.fun-o.com/products/doc/interop1/inte_124.htm#HEADING124-0

- Rob.

Quote:

> Howabout:

> // C
> typedef    void *  WindowRef;
> ErrorCode MakeWindow( WindowRef * window );

> How does that extra * get handled by the Fun-Dev FFI?

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 22:40:58 GMT

1. count bits, fun fun fun.

2. problems using FFI for Win32 calls in MITscheme7.4

3. FFI in CLISP for WIN32

4. bit-manipulation and Win32 FFI help needed.

5. CLISP FFI (win32)

6. FFI for Clisp on PPC (OS X and Fink)

7. c-ffi question involving c-struct

8. C FFI question

9. FFI question #2: Getting the address of a C function

10. FFI question: Setting array elements

11. FFI questions

12. C-FFI: GC questions, wchar_t, Melange redesign