Gwydion Dylan on BeOS
Author Message
 Gwydion Dylan on BeOS

I'm looking for binaries for d2c or Mindy for BeOS 4.5 on Intel. Has
anyone had any success building either of these? Anyone know where I
could get binaries or provide advice on how to bootstrap the 2.3.1
sources?

Chris.

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Gwydion Dylan on BeOS

Hiya.

Mindy has been built on BeOS PPC by Peter Hinely. I don't think that an
Intel build is available, and I'm pretty certain that d2c isn't
available for BeOS yet.
Building Mindy takes a C compiler, Lex & Yacc, whatever it takes to make
your OS pretend it's UN*X, and patience. Copies of extern1.def and
extern2.def help, too, if you're building the source outside the
bootstrap process, which is probably easier for BeOS (I don't use
Be...).
Check the archives of this list and dylan-hackers for more info (when
Randomhacks is back up).

- Rob.

Quote:

> I'm looking for binaries for d2c or Mindy for BeOS 4.5 on Intel. Has
> anyone had any success building either of these? Anyone know where I
> could get binaries or provide advice on how to bootstrap the 2.3.1
> sources?

> Chris.

Tue, 22 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gwydion Dylan port for BeOS available

2. Gwydion Dylan 2.2.0 Released

3. Where to put gc libs for Gwydion Dylan 2.3.10

4. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.9 Released

5. Gwydion-Dylan 2.3.6 much bigger?

6. Gwydion Dylan Release 2.3.5

7. Gwydion Dylan - MacOS X Carbon Demos

8. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.4 Released

9. Mac-d2c port of Mac application in gwydion dylan archive

10. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.3 released

11. ncurses and Gwydion Dylan

12. bootstrap problems with Gwydion Dylan 2.3.2