Dylan vs DyLan
Author Message
 Dylan vs DyLan

Quote:

> Better watch my mouth, I wouldn't want to get sued for slander or any
> such. Shades of BHA and all ;-)

<Bronx-accent>
What are you Sagan about Apple's naming policy from the early 90's?
</Bronx-accent>

This is a common enough mistake that we shouldn't really get wound up over it. Whenever I hear the name "Dylan" I always think of the rabbit from "The Magic Roundabout". :-)

- Rob.

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 05:24:56 GMT

1. archives of info-dylan/comp.lang.dylan available

2. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

3. lazy.dylan 0.1 -- add ML/Scheme-style lazy evaluation to Dylan

4. Dylan and Java [was: Harlequin Dylan - Update]

5. Dylan Programming Book and Apple Dylan

6. Dylan, guys, Dylan.

7. Dylan is the Name was(Re: Dylan (Bob) eats rotten Apple (Computer))

8. Dylan alternative (was Dylan complexity)

9. Sudden interest in Dylan/Dylan should be open.

10. c.l.dylan overlap with Dylan mailing lists?

11. Dylan, guys, Dylan.

12. Dylan runtime checking vs C++