info-dylan mailing list vs. newsgroup
Author Message
 info-dylan mailing list vs. newsgroup

which is mirrored on the newsgroup comp.lang.dylan.

I have volunteered to take over maintenance of the info-dylan mailing
list from Harlequin, using machines at the MIT AI Lab.  First,
however, I would like to know if it is worth maintaining the
info-dylan <-> comp.lang.dylan mirror at all.  Would anyone who
currently subscribes to the info-dylan list be unhappy to switch to
reading comp.lang.dylan instead?  If so, why?  I am happy to put in
some time maintaining the list, but first I'd like some reasons why
people think this is important.

touch.

Sullivan   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~gregs/

Sun, 23 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

2. c.l.dylan overlap with Dylan mailing lists?

3. Archive of info-dylan mailings...

4. Clarion Newsgroup (comp.lang.clarion) & mailing list

5. opinion please : newsgroup or mailing list

6. Scsh newsgroup/mailing list/contributed code

7. mailing list for this newsgroup ?

8. newsgroup <-> mailing list

9. Separate newsgroup & mailing list for Ada 9X

10. Conversion of the comp.sw.components Mailing List to a newsgroup

11. Newsgroup via mailing list?

12. Want to get latest newsgroup/mail-list archives by FTP