Apple Dylan
Author Message
 Apple Dylan

Is Apple Dylan on its way? Does anyone know when it might make the light of
day? I saw it running at MacWorld, and it looked realy cool, and the
product spec sheet makes it out to be the next step in programing, but as
of yet I havn't seen anymore. If anyone has used it, seen it used, knows of
its progress to markte, or know of any way that I might be able to become a
beta tester pleas let me know - Thanks

--
Ayal Spitz
"For every head of the beast you cut of there always seems to be another"

Fri, 21 Mar 1997 13:48:50 GMT

1. Dylan Programming Book and Apple Dylan

2. Old Apple Dylan Archive

3. Apple Dylan TR

4. Apple Dylan t-shirt: Geek History though T-shirts

5. Regarding Apple Dylan

6. Apple Dylan?

7. Apple Dylan

8. Free source for Apple Dylan -- any chance?

9. Free source for Apple Dylan -- any chance?

10. Free source for Apple Dylan -- any chance?