Dylan C-FFI tools
Author Message
 Dylan C-FFI tools

As you probably know, I have a half-completed tool for parsing C headers
and generating Dylan C-FFI bindings. Right now, it runs under Gwydion Dylan
and it almost runs under Harlequin Dylan.

I can't do any work on it for the next month or so. But I'm feeling curious
about a new website:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

This site helps connect open source authors with multiple, individual
sponsors. I've posted a "request" for someone to complete this project:

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

If you're interested in a portable tool for generating C-FFI interfaces,
you might want to check this out.

Cheers,
Eric

Sun, 13 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HARLEQUIN DYLAN and C FFI

2. swig'ing a C-FFI in Dylan

3. Harlequin Dylan FFI access to <buffer>?

4. FFI->Dylan?

5. FFI->Dylan?

6. Intro CS book using Dylan?

8. Bandwidth measurement tools (in Dylan)

9. MPW Tool for Dylan?

10. archives of info-dylan/comp.lang.dylan available

11. Dylan vs DyLan

12. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan