Mail-list down?
Author Message
 Mail-list down?

Hello,

Hm!  I haven't received a post from gd-hackers in quite some time.  That
can mean one of several things:

* everyone's on summer vacation (but from Dylan !?!)
* the server's down
* my hotmail acct's bouncing away emails

What's the status on the Gwydion mail list?

Sincerely,
Douglas M. Auclair

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 10 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Mail-list down?

Quote:

> Hello,

> Hm!  I haven't received a post from gd-hackers in quite some time.  That
> can mean one of several things:

> * everyone's on summer vacation (but from Dylan !?!)
> * the server's down
> * my hotmail acct's bouncing away emails

> What's the status on the Gwydion mail list?

i just sent a test message.  It came through right away.

I guess by chance we're just all busy with something else at the
moment...

-- Bruce

Sat, 11 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gwydion Dylan mailing lists down (temporary)

2. Mail list shut down

3. Test (ignore): Python mailing list may be down

4. LIST BOX AND DROP DOWN LIST BOX

5. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

6. Spreading load for large mailing lists (mail...)

7. ANNOUNCE Take 2: python-win32 mailing list on mail.python.org

8. JSSoftware.com e-mail is down

9. LOGO-L> Mail Server Down

10. comp.lang.ada mail feed is down

11. Problem refreshing drop down lists