Simon whipped Dylan's butt.
Author Message
 Simon whipped Dylan's butt.

I'm a huge Dylan fan, but Paul Simon whipped his {*filter*}at their Pittsburgh show.
I review it on Cyclopz Magazine, www.cyclopz.com. Check it out if you get a
chance, and if you agree or disagree, send the magazine a letter, and I'll post
it. - Rich
Publisher of online magazine www.cyclopz.com, an alternative news source with
quality reporting, commentary and fiction.

Wed, 16 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simon, Dylan, Springsteen

2. (fwd) harlequin's dylan-corba mailing list switching to MIT's info-dylan

3. Errata for Simon Peyton Jones' book

4. Can anyone whip this out ???

5. Help with R14 and ports for using WHIP???

6. Apple's Dylan's FAQ postable?

7. The 'Dylan' Logo

8. How to pronounce 'Dylan'?

9. Having an image saved my butt

10. "Having an Image Saved my Butt"

11. Colin James is mad because OOPSLA kicked his butt (Was: RFD: rmgroup comp.lang.eiffel)

12. Colin James is mad because OOPSLA kicked his butt (Was: RFD: rmgroup comp.lang.eiffel)