Zathras (was Re: Gwydion Dylan 2.3.2 Release)
Author Message
 Zathras (was Re: Gwydion Dylan 2.3.2 Release)

Quote:

> zathras.randomhacks.com is still down, and so are our mailing
> lists. Originally I had planned to wait until they are back up before
> the next release, in order to coordinate with the other
> maintainers. But I'm a little impatient, and decided to do it _now_.
> I assume all the important people are reading this group anyways.

Zathras is up and running (thanks to ISR), and I've sorted out my problems
with Internic. However, I still don't have a primary or a secondary DNS. I
could set Zathras up as its own primary, but I would still need a
secondary.

If anybody can provide a secondary DNS, I'd like to get this problem fixed
once and for all.

Cheers,
Eric

Fri, 08 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Gwydion Dylan 2.2.0 Released

2. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.9 Released

3. Gwydion Dylan Release 2.3.5

4. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.4 Released

5. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.3 released

6. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.2 Release

7. Gwydion Dylan 2.3.1 Released

8. Gwydion Dylan 2.2.0 Released

9. Gwydion Dylan 2.1.3 Released

10. Gwydion Dylan 2.1.2 released

11. Gwydion Dylan 2.1.1 released

12. Gwydion Dylan 2.1-19980916 snapshot release