Dynamic Languages Wizards Panel, 20Mar01, QuickTime Streamed Movie
Author Message
 Dynamic Languages Wizards Panel, 20Mar01, QuickTime Streamed Movie

I've finally got a QuickTime streamed version of the March 20th
"Dynamic Languages Wizards Panel", which many of you have inquired
about.  Check out

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

which is linked from our group page of

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

I'm not overly confident of our setup, so please let me know if you
have any troubles or suggestions.
Thanks.
--

Sullivan   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~gregs/

Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:32:48 GMT
 Dynamic Languages Wizards Panel, 20Mar01, QuickTime Streamed Movie

Quote:

> I've finally got a QuickTime streamed version of the March 20th
> "Dynamic Languages Wizards Panel", which many of you have inquired
> about.  Check out

>   http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/dynlangs/wizards-20mar01.html

> which is linked from our group page of

>   http://www.ai.mit.edu/projects/dynlangs/

> I'm not overly confident of our setup, so please let me know if you
> have any troubles or suggestions.
> Thanks.

It says "503 - Service Unavailable"

-- Bruce

Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:53:57 GMT
 Dynamic Languages Wizards Panel, 20Mar01, QuickTime Streamed Movie
On 3/24/01 9:04 PM, the artist formerly known as Gregory T. Sullivan,

Quote:
> I'm not overly confident of our setup, so please let me know if you
> have any troubles or suggestions.

It's worked flawlessly for me, and I've watched it off and on over the
course of two days.

However, it is QuickTime, and I am running on a Mac (in my experience,
QuickTime under Windows is far less stable and reliable).

Ralph
--

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:39:40 GMT
 Dynamic Languages Wizards Panel, 20Mar01, QuickTime Streamed Movie

Quote:

> On 3/24/01 9:04 PM, the artist formerly known as Gregory T. Sullivan,

> > I'm not overly confident of our setup, so please let me know if you
> > have any troubles or suggestions.

> It's worked flawlessly for me, and I've watched it off and on over the
> course of two days.

Is there a way to download the entire Movie? I don't seem to be able to
get it through my (Linux)firewall to my Mac.

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig

http://www.schuerig.de/michael/

Sat, 13 Sep 2003 04:34:56 GMT

1. Final Dynamic Languages Wizards Panel, TODAY!, 1-2:30pm, 8ai

2. TODAY: Dynamic Languages Wizards Panel, 1-2:30pm, 8ai

3. Final Dynamic Languages Wizards Panel, TODAY!, 1-2:30pm, 8ai

4. Quicktime movie volume?

5. Quicktime (zoom illusion with a movie)

6. Quicktime movies and compilation

7. Creating QuickTime movies with EditableMovie

8. Quicktime Editable Movie

9. MPEG/AVI/Quicktime movie from a VRML session?

10. Trying to control QuickTime movies with Smalltalk

11. Dynamic Flash movies from Ruby

12. movie an editable movie and info