         Dieter Garscha
         Basel
         Switzerland

Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Book: DYLAN programming

   Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 11:23:29 +0100
   Sender: owner-info-dylan

   Dear Mr. Feinberg,

   Is it possible that there is a mistake in the description of your source
   code for the mindy compiler?

   I inserted the line >use transcendental< in the file >airport-lib.dylan<
   and only because this fact I was able to compile and run the whole
   program.

There are several mistakes in the printed version of the examples in
the Dylan Programming book.  I recommend obtaining the latest example
code from our web pages here at Harlequin.  See
<http://www.harlequin.com/education/books/dylan-book/index.html>.  You
will find that the code there correctly uses Mindy's transcendental
library.

   When will your new dylan development environment be avaiable? What will
   be the prices of the various versions

You can find the latest information concerning pricing and
availability of Harlequin's implementation of Dylan on the web at
<http://www.harlequin.com/products/ads/dylan/>.

Thank you for reading the book, and your interest in Dylan.

Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dylan Programming Book and Apple Dylan

2. Books FS: Little MLer, Dylan, Knuth, and more

3. dylan books

4. Good book on Dylan

5. Good book on Dylan?

6. [Fwd: Good book on Dylan?]

7. Book FS: Dylan Reference Manual, by Andrew Shalit.

8. New book on Dylan?

9. Grahom Dylan Book

10. Dylan Books

11. Dylan Book