Error to start application.
Author Message
 Error to start application.

        I'm newble in Mindy.

        I compile and install mindy in our SparcServer but many programs are not
start. Sample:
--------------
[\minesweeper]\> ./minesweeper.dbc
error: Unknown module tk in library Dylan-User
--------------
        I'm correctly install mindy in /usr/local/lib/mindy

        Thank for your help.

--
+====== Cut off ===================================+
|o|          Vladimir I.Ulogov
|o|    Network administrator, programmer.

|o|ATTMail      : !vulogov
|o|X.400        : C=RU A=ATTMAIL O=ATT S=ULOGOV G=VLADIMIR
|o|URL          : http://www.*-*-*.com/
|o|Tel.         : +7 095 206 6215
|o|Fax.         : +7 095 975 2629
|o|

Tue, 28 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: How do I start an application from within a realbasic application

2. Labview Application Builder, Application uninstaller remove the complete Start Menu Program group

3. Starting application inside an application

4. Error starting omniNames....Invalid object reference error.

5. Help: Standalone application does not run (Error #-10007), but development application does

6. Why does my application give an application error?

7. Error BLX 1313 Exception Error in Clip 5.2e application

8. EXPECT EXCEPTION ERROR - slavedrv.exe Application error

9. Starting an Application VisSt 3.1

10. Starting Application Installation Program on CD problem

11. Starting a Win'95 application by its extension from VSW3x

12. How do I start a browser or mailprogram from within my application