MessageBox visual construction
Author Message
 MessageBox visual construction

I don't think too many people will really care, but I put this thing
together, so I might as well let others use it if they so desire...

If you'd like a VFP5 form that might be useful in creating and testing
MessageBox code, go to:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~whitmore/

and go to the "Creativity" section.  The form guides you toward the
MessageBox you want, allowing you to test it (including return values),
and then if you 'Keep' the box, it copies the code into the Windows
clipboard, from which you can paste it where desired.

Why even make this sort of thing?  Well, I saw a reference to something
that appeared to be of this nature for Visual Basic (a listing in NoNags
[ http://www.*-*-*.com/ ] if I remember correctly), and that naturally
led into thinking about the same thing for VFP.

Enjoy (maybe)...

//
Remove 'q' to validate e-mail
\\

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Visual FoxPro Library Construction Kit (LCK)

2. FPW 2.6/Library Constructions Set/Visual C /C++ 1.52

3. Visual FoxPro v3.0b y WIN 3.X MESSAGEBOX (I need help)

4. Library construction kit newbie

5. What is library construction kit.

6. Unix Library Construction Kit?

7. Hooking Library Construction Kit and BCC 4.0

8. Foxpro 2.0 Library Construction kit

9. library construction kit

10. Library Construction Kit

11. Library Construction Kit & Borland C++

12. FoxPro for Windows, Library Construction Kit, and PC/TCP toolkit