Printing problem with application converted from 2.6 to VFP 5.0
Author Message
 Printing problem with application converted from 2.6 to VFP 5.0

I have converted a FPW 2.6 APP to a VFP 5.0 APP.  It works beautifully until
I print a report.  The report image is reduced from full size to about 2
inches by 3 inches.  If I run the report from the foxpro command window, it
looks great.

Any idea what gives?

Sat, 28 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing problem with application converted from 2.6 to VFP 5.0

Hi Tim

Check MSDN/Knowledgebase. I think there is a Fix for it.

HTH
Markus

Quote:
> I have converted a FPW 2.6 APP to a VFP 5.0 APP.  It works beautifully
until
> I print a report.  The report image is reduced from full size to about 2
> inches by 3 inches.  If I run the report from the foxpro command window,
it
> looks great.

> Any idea what gives?

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing problem with application converted from 2.6 to VFP 5.0
Tim,
This sounds like a problem documented in the original VFP 5.0 release.
Consider upgrading to SP3 (a lot of problems have been addressed). Go to
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/sp/vs97/default.asp and either order the
CD or download the CORE files (for just VFP).

Rick

Quote:
> I have converted a FPW 2.6 APP to a VFP 5.0 APP.  It works beautifully
until
> I print a report.  The report image is reduced from full size to about 2
> inches by 3 inches.  If I run the report from the foxpro command window,
it
> looks great.

> Any idea what gives?

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Problem: fox 2.6 / Vfp 5.0

2. converting FPW 2.6 applications to VFP

3. Convert VFP 3.0 to VFP 5.0 Problem

4. Problem convert VFP 5.0 to VFP 6.0

5. FPW 2.6 application on Novel Netware 5.0 - Problems

6. Converting Fox 2.6 to VFP 5.0 - Question

7. Converting from 2.6 (dos) to VFP 3.0 or 5.0

8. Converting to VFP 5.0 from FPW 2.6

9. Problem converting vfp 3.0 app to 5.0

10. Visual FoxPro 2.6 Printing vs Visual 5.0 Printing

11. Converting FoxPro 2.6 Applications

12. How to convert 2.6 Mac application to PC