Font in Olemmess (Outlook)
Author Message
 Font in Olemmess (Outlook)

I wanna know how can I change or select the format (font) of the message
body (messagetext).

Thank you    Marcelo of San Nicols - Argentina

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 07:36:52 GMT
 Font in Olemmess (Outlook)
This is a Windows setting, and not all applications respect it. Last time I
looked, VFP respected it but Word did not. (But that was an older version of
Word.)

Users can change this by right-clicking on the Windows desktop, choosing
Properties, and going to the Appearance tab. Since this is a user setting,
you shouldn't be monkeying with it. They should have the settings THEY want.

Dan

Quote:

> I wanna know how can I change or select the format (font) of the message
> body (messagetext).

> Thank you    Marcelo of San Nicols - Argentina

> --

Tue, 03 Jan 2006 00:34:06 GMT

1. fonts, fonts, on the wall, may the fonts come out

2. MS outlook vs Outlook express which one in createObject()

3. setting screen font (not command window font)

4. Need Font Picker like GETFONT() for Printer Fonts

5. Change default Font and Font Size

6. Fonts and FPW26: exe not finding font

7. Small fonts vs. large fonts

8. Add DOS PC8 font to Win95 Fonts

9. Change printed font, and font size

10. need help with outlook

11. VFP an Ms Outlook

12. Sending reports from VFP 6 to Outlook