Looking for xBase DLLs
Author Message
 Looking for xBase DLLs

I'm looking for a set of Windows DLLs, either public domain or commercial
but with no runtime fees, that will let me open, search, and read from
xBase data files.

I only need to perform read and search operations, don't need to write
via the DLLs.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be most thankful.

Matt Quagliana
Cerebus Corporation

(214) 855-0880

Tue, 23 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for AZIP32.DLL & AUNZIP.DLL

2. looking to buy xbase++ 1.7 or 1.8

3. Looking for XBase Year 2000 Tools

4. Looking for VFP-compatible com libraries (DLL or OCX)

5. Silverware Out of Business - Looking for 32 Bit DLL

6. Looking for AddZip AZIP32.DLL & AUNZIP.DLL for VFP.

7. Accessing twain_32.dll or twain.dll from Foxpro

8. Setup Wizard and MSVCRT.DLL/MSVCRT40.DLL

9. Can you call a 32-bit dll from a 16-bit dll

10. VFP +GLUT32.DLL +OPENGL32.DLL ?

11. VFP5esn.dll o VFP5enu.dll

12. xBASE QA Job Opportunities