MscomCtlLib.SBarCtrl.2
Author Message
 MscomCtlLib.SBarCtrl.2

Hello Everyone,

I added the Microsoft StatusBar Control 6.0 (SP4) to a
form and have been able to added panels and text to the
panels during design mode; however, I have not been able
to figure out how to change the panel text at run time.

In design mode if I right click on the control I have the
following option on the pop menu "SBarCtrl Properties"
where I'm able to modify the control.

Does anyone knows of a way to do this at run time?

Thanks.

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 03:22:42 GMT
 MscomCtlLib.SBarCtrl.2
Hello, Joaquin!
You wrote  on Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:22:42 -0800:

 J> I added the Microsoft StatusBar Control 6.0 (SP4) to a
 J> form and have been able to added panels and text to the
 J> panels during design mode; however, I have not been able
 J> to figure out how to change the panel text at run time.

 J> In design mode if I right click on the control I have the
 J> following option on the pop menu "SBarCtrl Properties"
 J> where I'm able to modify the control.

 J> Does anyone knows of a way to do this at run time?

thisform.statusbar.panels(1).text = "blablabla" && first panel
thisform.statusbar.panels(2).text = "blablabla" && second panel
---
Eric den Doop

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 04:40:25 GMT
 MscomCtlLib.SBarCtrl.2