VFP 5: Application often crashes while printing reports
Author Message
 VFP 5: Application often crashes while printing reports

I was wondering if anyone else has problems with VFP crashing while
printing reports.  I have an application that I am writing will work fine
for say 20 or so runs of the report (they are small single page reports)
then suddenly when you go to print one, boom GPF.  This happens both under
95 and NT.  I have made certain that I am not printing outside the margins
of the page (at least in the reort writer everything is inside the
margins).  I suspect it's a bug in VFP that is causing the problem.  Does
anyone know of this problem or know of a workaround?

Many thanks,
Steve
--

Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VFP 5: Application often crashes while printing reports

resource memory leak when you include the "font" clause of this command and
output is directed to the printer.  Eventually, the program crashes.

A workaround is to set the printer font separately with the Set Printer
Font command.

Michael Schuldenfrei

Sat, 28 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. VFP6 - tables too often crashed

2. VFP6 - tables too often crashed

3. VFP 6 application crash problem

4. VFP 6 application crash problem

5. Help -system crashes when printing charakter reports in FPW 2.6a (Updated)

6. Help -system crashes when printing charakter reports in FPW 2.6a

7. VFP 6 application crash problem

8. Help -system crashes when printing charakter reports in FPW 2.6a

9. VFP 6 application crash problem

10. VFP 6 application crash problem

11. Printing on HP on print SERVER - Crash PC

12. VFP 6.0 crashes when previewing a FP 2.6 report